I made a "Hey Girl!" door for the library for Valentine's Day. Thanks and a shout out to http://queenofthestacks.blogspot.com/ also Queen of the FW Libraries, imho. She shared her pics and idea with me and I ran with it.
at
3:24 PM
I made a "Hey Girl!" door for the library for Valentine's Day. Thanks and a shout out to http://queenofthestacks.blogspot.com/ also Queen of the FW Libraries, imho. She shared her pics and idea with me and I ran with it.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Hey Girl! A Valentines Day Door for the Library!
Posted by -
LibrarianZee
I made a "Hey Girl!" door for the library for Valentine's Day. Thanks and a shout out to http://queenofthestacks.blogspot.com/ also Queen of the FW Libraries, imho. She shared her pics and idea with me and I ran with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey girl,
You are the best librarian ever...
You are too sweet. Thanks for all the love and sharing. You are the bestest!
Post a Comment